EE Needed for 2.4gHz Wireless control panel job

eric nadler

Jun 1, 2016, 8:20:23 PM6/1/16
to MakerBar
heyo makerbarites-

I have a small job that needs a careful and thoughtful implementation using off-the-shelf components/boards.
Simple functionality:
board 1 - 8 buttons (open by default)
button press sends 2.4gHz or similar to board 2 which has 8 relays

details to be determined, but, I was initially thinking it needs to be done w/Xbee or similar.
Exciting details -- this is going into a custom EV Porsche Targa... and if we deliver well, there's more work to come on this project. :-D

Pls contact me if you're available to work on this and complete it in before the end of June.

thx!
Eric N.
Towhee Co./JC Fab Lab
eric (at) towhee (dot) us

thomas

Jun 2, 2016, 12:17:24 AM6/2/16
to make...@googlegroups.com
I used a trellis from adafruit to an arduino relay board.

Chris Ferreira

Jun 2, 2016, 12:38:41 AM6/2/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com

Travis MakerBar

Jun 3, 2016, 12:33:18 PM6/3/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

Just saw this, are you still in need of assistance? I've got some free time in between projects at the moment and I'd be willing to offer my services sirs if your in need...  Let me know, talk to you soon.

Thanks,
Travis

Matt Clemente

Jun 3, 2016, 12:49:21 PM6/3/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com

Classic Travis haha. Btw howdy y'all. Hope you're gearing up for makerfaire. I should be back in the states mid October and hungry to work on something.

Lowry, Michael

Jun 3, 2016, 1:49:29 PM6/3/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Clemente! we are building nerf gattlikng guns and robots for makerfaire this year. It's gonna be great.

We will see you when you get back in town.

-M-

Michael Lowry
Senior Research Technician
Orthopaedic Implant Design Laboratory
NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
Office: (212) - 598-6000 x 6741
Mobile: (201) 787-8633
michae...@nyumc.org
mt...@njit.edu

Travis MakerBar

Jun 3, 2016, 1:54:50 PM6/3/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
just realized that posted to the googlegroup, yup that happened....

Andy Fundinger

Jun 4, 2016, 2:05:37 PM6/4/16
to MakerBar
Heh, I actually thought it should get an on-list reply.  If it's still open I think we could marshall up some help on it.  I'd be glad to help someone during Microcontroller night even.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MakerBar/31c79f49-4849-407f-9b09-3f392df37a1b%40googlegroups.com.