State Enrollment Upload - Unaccompanied Youth

Melissa

Oct 20, 2023, 2:18:56 PM10/20/23
to MaineICUsersGroup
If you have received an email from the MEDMS Help Desk indicating student records are marked as Unaccompanied Youth, but missing the Night Time Residence Code, I believe this is what is occurring.   The Enrollment Upload report appears to not be populated with 'N' (Y or N required) for the Unaccompanied Youth field when their status has been changed from Y to N.   You can change the Unaccompanied Youth field to N in the enrollment, but the second that you remove the Night Time Resident Code, it clears out what is in the Unaccompanied Youth field and saves nothing.   I've opened a ticket.  If anyone knows otherwise, please share.