Ssh idle limit and macfusion?

The Net Imp

Jan 16, 2010, 10:23:25 PM1/16/10
to MacFusion-devel
Hi Everyone

I have an account on MediaTemple's grid server. They auto log out
after 15 minutes. Does MacFusion/MacFuse/sshfs try to auto reconnect
if the initial connection is dropped?

Thanks
James

Todd W

Feb 17, 2010, 4:26:53 PM2/17/10
to MacFusion-devel

Hello,

I think I am having the same problem. I'm migrating to a mac, on
windows I used webdrive which from its logs appears to reconnect if
the connection isn't open. This allowed me to continually use the
drive seamlessly.

I've used sshfs on ubuntu and I dont recall having any troubles with
the drive staying mounted, so I'm assuming the problem is in
macfusion.

This is a real roadblock in my workflow because my IDE thinks the
files have disappeared so it throws my project all off.

Will someone help us out here?

Thanks,

Todd W.