roleplaying-oriented MOOs?

Steven Owens

Sep 17, 2020, 10:24:51 PM9/17/20
to MOO Talk
A guest stopped by Lambda just now and asked about role-playing. This
made me wonder, *are* there any good role-playing MOOs these days?

It strikes me that it should be fairly straightforward to code a MOO
RPG if you don't have to worry about trying to shoehorn it into
LambdaMOO.

--
Steven J. Owens
steven...@gmail.com

seve...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 6:45:29 PM9/18/20
to MOO Talk
There are a good amount of them actually. If you're into Cyberpunk I recommend Sindome (www.sindome.org). Average 55-75 people online. If you're looking for other games you can check out http://mudstats.com/Browse which has a big list of them with counts for people online. Just select server type 'moo' from the dropdown.