PA / BPF / I2C for SR6.3NG

1 view

Pete

Dec 29, 2016, 6:58:50 PM12/29/16
to MOBOKITS
G'day Folks,

Now that George has dusted off his shelves and found a few 6.3NG's, I have taken the hint to finish emptying my moving boxes also.

I have found the box of leftovers from doing the PA / BPF / I2C kits back in 2010.

I have;
One complete kit with a V1.5 board
A dozen V1.5 PCB's
Ferrites and magnet wire for each BPF.

The full kit is $40 + 10 International P&P.

If anybody is interested in boards or magnetics, let me know what you need and we can work something out.

Build notes for the kit are here

Regards,
Pete

Jean-Michel

Dec 30, 2016, 9:31:18 AM12/30/16
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pete
Thanks for your kind offer, I am interested in one bare PCB. Let just me know please what the cost is, including shipping to France.
Have a good eve and happy 2017.
Jean-Michel F5OQO
--

---

w9ya

Jan 10, 2017, 3:19:32 PM1/10/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pete;

None of these links work !!

es vy 73 de bob w9ya

Pete

Jan 10, 2017, 4:45:35 PM1/10/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know what happened there.

I know Dropbox has changed policy recently.

Try this for the build notes;

I can’t track down the other files at this stage. I will have a dig through my backups tonight to see wha ti can find.

Regards,
Pete

w9ya

Jan 13, 2017, 11:58:41 AM1/13/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave !!

Um....package is still not here.....wonder if the ship sank ??? hi hi

es vy 73 om de bob w9ya

w9ya

Jan 13, 2017, 11:59:42 AM1/13/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com