Mobo System for Sale

Preston

Mar 10, 2017, 2:54:07 PM3/10/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
I have reached the stage in life where downsizing has become necessary, and I am starting to clear out the shack. I don't know what to do with my Mobo system. I don't have room for it in the new place. It is fully functional, with 4 line LCD screen which displays PA temp, SWR option, filter selection, and freq to nearest Hz. Has band cards for all off HF, in a beautiful 6x6 crystal case. Photos available. I have all the drivers installed in a Pentium Dual Core 3.1 Gig computer and the sound card is supported in PSDR. If I sell, I prefer someone who already has gone through the learning curve, so I don't have to worry about getting it back or having to provide extensive support! I can sell it with or without the computer (monitor optional), but in that case, the buyer will have to install the programs and drivers. Be aware, the Mobo/computer combination is set up to do SSTV, RTTY, PSK31, WSPR, JT modes, and voice. I will sell the combination for 350, including the computer, plus reasonable shipping. Note, this is the Mobo written up in the QRP Quarterly, checked out and cleaned up by Larry Yaw.

You haven't lived till you've operated PSK31 with a fully functional mobo.

I will not put the mobo up on Ebay because I will likely get someone who doesn't know what they're doing and will have problems. Also have spare Mobo board and extensive spares that will be included.

If you live near Long Island, I will demonstrate and teach the buyer how to use the system.

Interested?

Preston Douglas

w9ya

Mar 10, 2017, 6:23:32 PM3/10/17