Anyone have any kits (SR63 and/or Mobo) available?

Gregory Hoerner

Dec 23, 2016, 7:28:55 PM12/23/16
to MOBOKITS
Just like the post title says, I'm in a "kit building" phase and I'm looking for both SoftRock and MOBO kits. If anyone has any available, I can PayPal the funds.

73, Greg AC2MO

Kevin KB3OMM

Dec 25, 2016, 8:47:48 PM12/25/16
to MOBOKITS
I have excess to my needs:

Parks SR6.3 / Widget/ MOBO with 160, 80, 40, 20, 17, 12-10 Meter filters. Pactec case with LCD and encoder. All worked well until the Widget board lost its mind. I set it aside and got a HPSDR Hermes board. It is partially disassembled but i believe 99% is there. Photos on request.

WA2EUJ 5 band 50W Hardrock-50 PA on heatsink no case - works
WA2EUJ Hardrock-50 Driver Amp on heatsink no case - works

Also have unbuilt kits:

6.3NG
80M/ 40M Parks filter kit for 6.3
30/20/17M Parks filter kit for 6.3
15/12/10M Parks filter kit for 6.3
6/2M converter kit for SRV9.0
Parks Ensemble II RX unopened
Parks Ensemble II RX unopened (one or two ICs missing)

Would like to see these go to a good home. Make me an offer for any or all. Postage will be actual USPS flat rate box based on the final package size.

Please contact me off list at kb3omm at gmail dot com.

73, Kevin

N2AIE

Dec 26, 2016, 11:55:44 AM12/26/16
to MOBOKITS
I have some stuff but am out of town and will be able to post in a der days
De
Vince

Kevin KB3OMM

Dec 26, 2016, 10:24:47 PM12/26/16