looking for MOBO 4.3 kit and or MOBO 3.6

silverfox

Dec 19, 2017, 12:31:49 AM12/19/17
to MOBOKITS
looking for MOBO 4.3 kit and or MOBO 3.6

Wayne
VE7ZNU

Graeme ZL2APV

Dec 27, 2017, 1:05:04 PM12/27/17
to MOBOKITS
Hello Wayne,

I have a complete Mobo/softrock/widget with LCD display, rotary encoder etc. available. If you would like to discuss it further please PM me at gvjury at gmail dit com. We can sort out a price and delivery there.

73, Graeme ZL2APV

Wayne Galaugher

Dec 27, 2017, 9:50:39 PM12/27/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
Got a complete kit from another Ham.   Thanks for the consideration

Wayne
VE7ZNU

--

---

Graeme ZL2APV

Dec 29, 2017, 1:46:44 PM12/29/17
to MOBOKITS
Hello Wayne and group,

No problem. I have also sold my unit to another group member so looks like everyone is sorted out.

Have a Happy New Year.

73, Graeme ZL2APV