Looking for Mobo 4.3.4

cpb...@orange.fr

Dec 28, 2016, 2:29:22 AM12/28/16
to MOBOKITS
Hi all
I am looking for one Mobo 4.3.4 kit or assembled.
Give me your price with shipping to France.

                 Thanks 73 F1HDW

Silverfox

Dec 28, 2016, 4:11:07 PM12/28/16
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com

Let me know if you don’t find one.  As a last resort I may be able to provide you with a kit.

73,

Alan – W6ARH

--

---

Pat

Dec 29, 2016, 2:41:47 AM12/29/16
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com

Have a good day  F1HDW

I don't find one .Thanks if you can sell me a kit.

Give me your price with shipping to France.

How you want to be paid  Paypal ?

                                   73  F1HDW

Analyse des malwares effectuée

andrea montefusco

Jan 13, 2017, 5:45:32 AM1/13/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com
I have one (in Italy).

Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV

--

---

Pat

Jan 13, 2017, 6:26:40 AM1/13/17
to MOBO...@googlegroups.com

Have a good day

I am ok.Give me your price with shipping to France and your email for Paypal.

                            73 F1HDW

Avast logo