New Management & Re-purpose

Firefly Highmist

Feb 19, 2013, 1:16:54 PM2/19/13
to mlp-l...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Everypony,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Firefly Highmist, the new owner of MLP-Lovers.I would also like to announce that this group is being re-purposed. MLP-Lovers is now a resource for Brony Creatives who wish to collaborate on projects together. Our biggest project that we hope to feature at the moment is a fan-made extended version of the Season 3 Episode 13 MLP: FiM episode, Magical Mystery Cure. other projects may also be recommended and creatives contact each other for collaborative endevors.

Thank you!
Firefly Highmist
owner MLP-Lovers Google Group