2nd Workshop on ML for Remote Sensing at ICLR 2024

Hannah Kerner

Dec 17, 2023, 10:36:52 AM12/17/23
to Machine Learning News

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we will host the 2nd workshop on Machine Learning for Remote Sensing at ICLR 2024. It will take place in person in Vienna on May 11th, 2024, and have a virtual participation option.

The Machine Learning for Remote Sensing workshop will provide a platform for machine learning research that is relevant for applications in remote sensing and/or environmentally important. A panel of domain scientists from international organizations, such as the IAEA or the Red Cross, will discuss the role of data and benchmarks in applied machine learning and our keynote speakers are leading researchers in the intersection of machine learning and remote sensing.

We also invite you to submit to the workshop; the submission deadline for a 4-page non-archival research paper is February 03, 2024. The detailed call for papers is available here.

We hope to see you there and look forward to your submissions,

- Hannah Kerner, on behalf of all organizers Marc Rußwurm, Charlotte Pelletier, Ribana Roscher, Ronny Hänsch, Hamed Alemohammad, Gedeon Muhawenayo, Gabriel Tseng