Open rank professor in DATA SCIENCE

Diego Mesquita

Jul 10, 2024, 8:01:37 PM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to Machine Learning News
Open rank professor in DATA SCIENCE

The FGV EMAp (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is recruiting researchers to join our faculty rankings. We are a relatively young department aiming at becoming a cluster of excellence for data science in south america.

Qualifications
  • PhD in Computer Science or related discipline;
  • Excellent communication and presentation skills

Salary and benefits
  • Monthly salary: 4,450 - 8,120 USD, approximately;
  • Dental plans, support for young children's education and private pension fund.

Important dates
  • July 21st, 2024 - applications deadline
  • by July 29th, 2024 - selected applicants will be contacted
  • August 5th, 2024 - start of interviews