3 Positions related to Knowledge Graphs, HCI, and Machine Learning

Steffen Staab

Sep 27, 2021, 7:18:15 AM9/27/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
The Analytic Computing group at the future Institute for Artificial Intelligence performs research related to Knowledge Graphs, Human-Computer Interaction, and Machine Learning. We invite applications for three full-time (100%) positions suitable for PhD candidates or postdoctoral researchers, as follows:

1. Doctoral researcher/PhD student in logics-based semantic technologies
2. Doctoral researcher/PhD student or postdoctoral researcher in Machine Learning & Human-Computer Interaction for Supporting Physically Challenged Students
3. Doctoral researcher/PhD student or postdoctoral researcher in Machine Learning & Knowledge Graphs

To join a fun, ambitious team doing cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and if you are interested in these topics, you will find details about the positions, eligibility criteria, and the application requirements in the individual position announcements by visiting our job announcement page:

https://www.ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de/departments/ac/department/open-positions/

__________________________________
Prof. Dr. Steffen Staab
Cyber Valley Endowed Chair for Analytic Computing
Institute for Parallel and Distributed Systems
Universität Stuttgart
https://www.ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de/departments/ac/
&
Chair for Web and Computer Science