MLOps Summer School

Søren Hauberg

Aug 11, 2022, 2:54:18 PM8/11/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce the first edition of the Machine Learning Operations Summer School (MLOPSSS) taking place in Copenhagen.

The event is a one-week, highly intensive, international summer school that will focus on machine learning operations (MLOps) and more technical aspects of machine learning practice. Current machine learning summer schools, in contrast, predominantly focus on machine learning theory, and to the best of our knowledge, this summer school will be the first to focus exclusively on the operations part of developing ML systems.

A list of currently confirmed speakers and a tentative plan can be found here

https://mlopsss.cc/

More info will follow.

We have a limited number of seats available, and we, therefore, ask you to submit your name, CV, and reason for attending through this page:

https://www.conferencemanager.dk/mlopss

To consider your application, we must receive it before September 4, 2022.

You will receive a message about acceptance into the school a few days thereafter.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to:
ns...@dtu.dk

Cheers,

The organizers