Invitation for SAiDL and APPCAIR's AI Symposium 2021

Vedant Shah

Sep 23, 2021, 11:15:46 PM9/23/21
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

We are excited to invite you to the second edition of AI Symposium 2021, organised by SAiDL in association with APPCAIR, the AI Research Centre at BITS Pilani.

This will be a two-day virtual event focused on exposing students to key trends and direction in modern AI, providing insights on how to get started in the field and promoting interaction amongst the student AI community. The event will include:

  • Conversations on the future of AI with leaders in the field from IBM, TCS, BCG Gamma, IIT Delhi and Amazon.

  • Talks on how to get started in AI by BITS Alumni who are up and coming researchers and practitioners at Stanford, CMU, Twitter and more!

  • A virtual social gathering where you can meet and connect with others within the student AI community.

Dates: 2nd & 3rd October 2021

More details about the event including the speaker lineup and the schedule can be found on our website: sites.google.com/view/ai-symposium-2021

Registration for attending the event can be found at https://forms.gle/LayhfTppTF4mGzFG8

The latest updates regarding the event can be received by following -

Thank you for your time and looking forward to seeing you there.

Warm Regards,

SAiDL

saidl.in

Symposium_Poster.jpg