[CFP] KDD 2025 (August Cycle) - Call for Papers

hady...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2024, 4:54:20 AM (21 hours ago) Jul 3
to Machine Learning News

KDD is the premier Data Science conference, hosting both a Research and an Applied Data Science Track.  A paper should either be submitted to the Research Track or the Applied Data Science Track but *not* both.

KDD has multiple submission cycles per year.  KDD 2025 will have two deadlines, one on August 1, 2024 and another on February 1, 2025 (with full paper deadlines a week after the abstract submission deadlines). Likewise, the KDD Proceedings will have two installments. Authors of accepted papers from the August 2024 deadline must opt in for early publication on the rights form in order for their papers to be included in the first installment.

The conference will take place in Toronto, Canada, expected in August 2025.

IMPORTANT DATES

* Abstract Deadline: Aug 1, 2024

* Paper Deadline: Aug 8, 2024

* Author Rebuttal Period: Oct 4-18, 2024

* Notification: Nov 16, 2024

* Camera-ready: Dec 19, 2024

All submission deadlines are end-of-day in the Anywhere on Earth (AoE) time zone.

SUBMISSION SITE

We will use OpenReview to manage the submissions and reviewing. Submissions will not be made public on OpenReview during the reviewing period.

https://openreview.net/group?id=KDD.org/2025

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Please also refer to the respective detailed Call for Papers for the scope and submission policies as found on the conference website.

https://kdd2025.kdd.org/

We look forward to receiving your submissions!