New Europhras’2022 website / extended early bird registration until 9 September 2022

rhtdran...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 6:26:04 AM8/14/22
to Machine Learning News

We are delighted to announce the new website of the forthcoming Europhras’2022 conference

http://europhras.com/2022/

May we also take the opportunity to invite you to view the list of accepted papers at the conference

http://europhras.com/2022/accepted-papers/

The early bird registration has been extended to 9 September 2022

Later in the month the list of the accepted papers at the workshop ‘Multiword units in Machine Translation and Translation Technology’ will be announced.

We look forward to welcoming you in Malaga.

Europhras 2022 Organising Committee