FedML tutorial announcement: 33rd International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks

Salman Toor

Jun 19, 2024, 6:42:20 AMJun 19
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are happy to share that the Scaleout (https://www.scaleoutsystems.com/) team will be giving a federated machine learning (FedML) tutorial at the upcoming 33rd International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (ICANN24: https://e-nns.org/icann2024/), a conference of the European Neural Network Society (ENNS: https://e-nns.org/).

If you plan to attend the conference, don't miss the opportunity to learn more about FedML, get an introduction to the FEDn framework (https://www.scaleoutsystems.com/framework), and, most importantly, participate in a hands-on session where we will jointly train a federated machine learning model. For more details, visit: https://e-nns.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/ICANN-2024_FEDn-Workshop.pdf

If you are not attending the conference but want to learn more about the FEDn framework, get your free account and train your FedML models. Feel free to join our upcoming free online workshop.

Or continue at your own pace using our user guide: https://www.scaleoutsystems.com/workshop

Regards.
Salman

--