[Free Springer Book] Mathematical Modelling and Intelligent Control For combating Pandemic

Mohamed lahby

Aug 19, 2022, 1:16:05 AM8/19/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues, Students and /Fellows,

We are editing a Springer Book entitled
Mathematical Modelling and Intelligent Control For combating Pandemic”. The Book will be indexed by Scopus and ISI.

We cordially invite you to contribute a chapter. The full chapter is due later this year but for now, We will just need the following:

- Author List
Chapter Title
- Abstract (between 2 and 4 sentences)

The last deadline to submit your short abstract directly at la...@ieee.org is  August, 24th, 2022

NB: There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to this book for publication

The tentative structure of the book (but are not limited to the following Parts) is mentioned below:

Part I. Mathematical Modelling for  Combating  Pandemic/COVID-19

  • SIR compartmental mathematical model
  • SIER compartmental mathematical model
  •  SAIU compartmental mathematical model
  •  SAIRD compartmental mathematical model
  • Fractional mathematical modeling
  • Predictive mathematical models
  • Etc

Part II. Intelligent Control Systems for Combating  Pandemic/COVID-19

  • Optimal control
  • Fractional optimal control
  • Nonlinear optimal control
  • Expert Control Systems
  • Fuzzy Control Systems
  • Neurocontrol Systems
  • Learning Control Systems
  • Etc

Part III. Case Studies and Solutions for Combating  Pandemic/COVID-19

  • Mathematical modelling of Vaccination strategy
  • Intelligent control of  Vaccination strategy
  • Smart Framework for Predicting the Distribution of Vaccines
  • Etc

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Feel free to share with your network as well

Best regards

--

Dr.  M.Lahby

Laboratory of Mathematics and Applications, University Hassan II, Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS) Casablanca, Morocco

mla...@gmail.com

GSM : +212 6 65 29 23 76
In the world of Linux, who needs Windows and Gates