Call for Abstract Submissions at the Conference of the German AI Service Centers (KonKIS24)

Jennifer D'Souza

Jun 18, 2024, 6:17:03 AMJun 18
to Machine Learning News

Dear all,

We are pleased to invite abstract submissions for session 3, "Large Language Models," at the upcoming "1st Conference of the German AI Service Centers (KonKIS24)" and focuses on "Advancing Secure AI in Critical Infrastructures for Health and Energy." Please visit the main event page https://events.gwdg.de/event/615/ for more details.

We encourage submissions that align with the symposium's theme, particularly in the following areas:

  • Pretraining Techniques for LLMs: Exploring foundational strategies and algorithms.
  • Testing and Evaluating LLM Fitness: Methods for assessing performance on well-known tasks and benchmarks.
  • Application of LLMs in Scientific Research: Case studies and examples of LLMs driving discovery and innovation.
  • Innovative Insights Generation: Strategies for leveraging LLMs to generate novel insights and accelerate research outcomes.
  • Challenges and Solutions in LLM Application: Discussing the practical challenges and potential solutions in scientific research.

Accepted abstracts will be featured through short presentations during the session. The conference will take place on September 18-19 in picturesque Göttingen. For more information, to submit an abstract, book a stand, or register, please visit the program homepage.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions about this session.

Best regards,

Jennifer