MJBUG -July Meeting

amar...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2006, 4:55:05 PM6/5/06
to MJBUG
Members

It is that time again. We are planning to host the next MJBUG meeting
on the 4th July. I will advise of a venue when it is confirmed.

The agenda will cover the events of JBoss World including the hot
stories that will be released as a result of JBoss World. Our speaker
will be Aaron Walker, a member of MJBUG and an active contributor to
JBoss Messaging.

Suggestions for other topics to include are still open. Mark this date
on your calendars.

Cheers

Arthur Marinis

amar...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2006, 1:56:51 AM6/15/06
to MJBUG
All

I am going to setup a venue in the next couple of days.

For those interested in coming could you please reply to this with your
intent.

Just to repeat, we are looking at organisaing this for the 4 July 2006

Regards

Arthur

Alexandre Barreto

Jun 15, 2006, 2:01:28 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

You can count on me! Looking forward to hear the news from Aaron...

Rgds,
Alex Barreto
Primus Telecom

Vishal Sharma

Jun 15, 2006, 2:03:31 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Arthur,

Coun me in.

Cheers...
--
Vishal
Blog : http://vashistvishal.blogspot.com/

Brian Wallis

Jun 15, 2006, 2:23:33 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
> For those interested in coming could you please reply to this with your
> intent.
>
> Just to repeat, we are looking at organisaing this for the 4 July 2006

I'm planning on being there. Looking forward to it.

Raj Bhandari

Jun 15, 2006, 2:34:50 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

Please count me in.

thanks,
~ raj

Mark Wolfe

Jun 15, 2006, 3:11:30 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on coming along.
--
Regards,

Mark Wolfe
http://www.hsd.com.au

Adam Crow

Jun 15, 2006, 3:26:13 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Yep count me in..

Adam Crow

--
Adam Crow MEngSc BEng MIEEE
Managing Director - DCLABS Pty Ltd

Matthew Drago

Jun 15, 2006, 5:45:36 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arthur,

I'll be coming along.

Cheers,

Matt Drago

Rabindra Thapa

Jun 15, 2006, 6:39:02 AM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur,

Please Count me in

Regards
Rabin

Chris Boek

Jun 15, 2006, 7:47:10 PM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com

Hi Arthur,

I would like to attend,

Regards,
Chris Boek.

Madhu Nadikota

Jun 15, 2006, 8:25:31 PM6/15/06
to MJ...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arthur

I am interested in participating MJBUG meeting.

Regards
Madhu Nadikota

John

Jun 19, 2006, 12:44:59 AM6/19/06
to MJBUG
July 4 should be good.
I intend to attend.

Regards, John Kavadias.

Ian

Jun 20, 2006, 9:30:23 PM6/20/06
to MJBUG
hi .. sounds good .. i intend to come along

Andrew K Tan

Jun 20, 2006, 10:10:36 PM6/20/06
to MJBUG
Hi All,

I would love to attend, however, the Rosetta project that I'm involved
with goes live on that day and I *highly doubt* that I'd be out of the
office in time. =)

Regards,
Andrew Tan.

amar...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2006, 7:15:06 AM6/27/06
to MJBUG
Everyone

Thanks for the fantastic response. I have managed to book a room with
Cliftons on Collins Street. They were kind enough to provide the room
to our group at no charge.

Thanks to Cliftons generosity, I have managed to organise catering
which includes finger food, soft drinks and orange juice within my
allocated budget.

The MJBUG wil be held at:
Level 1 440 Collins St
Melbourne Vic 3000
on Tuesday 4th July 2006

Here is a site map for those not familiar with Collins Street
http://cliftons.com.au/misc/Melbourne_FIG.pdf

We will start at 6:00pm and should finish no later than 8:00pm. For
those arriving after 6:00pm, there is a side entrance where you can
gain access. Just press the buzzer and explain that you are there for
the MJBUG.

Cheers Arthur

Tony H

Jun 27, 2006, 8:04:59 PM6/27/06