JBoss Melbourne User Group Meeting 13 April 2011

Kunal

Mar 27, 2011, 9:54:31 PM3/27/11
to MJBUG
Good morning All,

Greetings from JBoss - Red Hat!
My name is Kunal Limaye and I work for Red Hat Asia-Pacific as a JBoss
Solutions Architect.

Firstly, I would like to thank base2services and Neil in particular
for organising and running the JBoss user group in Melbourne. Moving
forward, Red Hat will be the primary sponsor and host of the JBoss
User Group in Melbourne.

The main aim of this group remains the same - to provide a
professional forum for JBoss users, evangelists, developers,
architects and wider community to discuss and promote use of JBoss.

Secondly, Red Hat would like to invite you all to a kick-off and group
meeting on 13-April-2011. Please find below the registration link.
http://app.engage.redhat.com/e/es.aspx?s=1795&e=23121&elq=e7fa9b4cf9324f43adb455436154d4c7

In addition to this kick-off, Red Hat plans to periodically invite
JBoss engineering resources to give us an insight into various project
roadmaps.

Best Regards,
Kunal

Kunal

Apr 19, 2011, 2:44:57 AM4/19/11
to MJBUG
All,

Many thanks for attending the group meeting last week.
Trust everyone found the session by Shane informative.

We will soon be organising the next group meeting.
In the mean time please spread the word and encourage the wider JBoss
community to join the group.

Also let me know if you wish to present white papers, solutions, etc
at one of these meetings.
Your feedback is always welcome.

Best Regards,
Kunal