MJBUG session - jBPM5 - 20-November-2012

Kunal Limaye

Oct 31, 2012, 11:05:41 PM10/31/12
to mj...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Red Hat is pleased to announce that Kris Verlaenen, jBPM Lead Engineer will be here to update us on jBPM5 and discuss how to simplify the complexity of your business processes.

In this session, Kris Verlaenen, the jBPM project lead, will explain how to tackle some of the more recent challenges related to business process management, such as flexible processes, human interaction, and integration with external services using domain-specific services.

Hope you can make the session and we look forward to seeing you then.

Registration for this event is required.

When & Where

MELBOURNE - 20th November 2012

TIME: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
VENUE: Mantra on Little Bourke
471 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000

Regards,
Kunal

Kunal Limaye

Nov 20, 2012, 9:00:53 PM11/20/12
to mj...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Many thanks for attending the session yesterday.

Can you please provide us with feedback on the session using the online survey (link below)?

Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the next JBUG session.

Regards,
Kunal