JBoss Training - likely dates

Neil

Mar 19, 2006, 8:14:33 PM3/19/06
to MJBUG
As a service to MJBUG members, I am now able to provide a heads up for
dates for the first JBoss training courses in Australia. These dates
and locations are likely, but not yet fixed. Other courses will follow
in July.

May 15-16 Melbourne - JBoss jBPM
May 18-19 Sydney - JBoss for Administrators
May 22-25 Melbourne - JBoss and EJB3 for Java Developers
Jun 1-2 Sydney - Hibernate 3

If you have an urgent need that is not accomodated by this plan let me
know ASAP.

If you are interested in attending any of these courses let me know
directly as there will be a 10% discount for MJBUG members. While the
prices are not fixed yet they will be slightly less than the US prices.

Regards

Neil Belford

n.be...@base2services.com

Neil

Mar 23, 2006, 6:01:35 PM3/23/06
to MJBUG
JBoss Training dates are confirmed

Details are

JBoss BPM Melbourne 15-16 may 06
$1750.00 excluding GST

JBoss Administration Sydney 18-19 may 06
$1750.00 excluding GST

JBoss and EJB 3 for Java Developers Melbourne 22-25 may 06
$3250.00 excluding GST

Hibernate 3 Sydney 1-3 jun 06
$2250.00 excluding GST

All details including registration process are available at

http://base2services.com/training.html

For any specific info please contact me directly at
n.be...@base2services.com

Regards

Neil Belford