User Group session - jBPM5

Kunal Limaye

May 1, 2012, 2:07:21 AM5/1/12
to MJBUG
Dear Group Members,

Red Hat Melbourne would like to invite you to a Melbourne JBoss User
Group meeting -
Where: Level 5, 455 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
When: 5:30PM on Wednesday, 16-May-2012

We are pleased to have our guest speaker Vimal Kansal, Red Hat
Principal Architect to discuss his experience using jBPM5 in various
projects.
Vimal will cover the jBPM5 components, deployment model, features and
best practices: historically, today and how we see it evolving.

Please send me a note if you are thinking of attending, so that we can
work out the logistics.
I look forward to catching up with you all at the meeting.

Regards,
Kunal

Kunal Limaye

May 7, 2012, 9:52:41 PM5/7/12
to MJBUG
Guys,

Due to some issues around logistics we will have to reschedule this
session.
I am cancelling this instance; and we will send out an invite once the
details for the next session have been finalised.
At this stage we are targeting early June-2012.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Kunal