jBPM5.0 and SwitchYard workshops

Kunal

Jul 28, 2011, 1:35:04 AM7/28/11
to MJBUG
All,

Recently there has been fair bit of activity and excitement around two
JBoss projects -
1. jBPM - jBPM5 is an implementation of BPMN2.0
http://www.jboss.org/jbpm

2. SwitchYard - next generation lightweight service delivery framework
http://www.jboss.org/switchyard

As such we are planning to get the lead engineers from core product
engineering group to come over to Melbourne and conduct some
"workshops" with the community. The nature and agenda of these
workshops is yet to be confirmed. So please let us know if you would
like to see anything specific.
We expect this session to be held approximately around mid
September-2011.

Stay tuned for further details.

Regards,
Kunal

Neil Belford

Jul 28, 2011, 2:07:42 AM7/28/11
to mj...@googlegroups.com
Both very interesting Kunal - looks good.

Neil Belford

Kunal

Aug 23, 2011, 2:36:43 AM8/23/11
to MJBUG
All,

The details for JBoss developer workshops featuring jBPM5 and
SwitchYard have now been confirmed.
Registration is required for these workshops. Spaces are limited.
A link to the registration form can be found here -
https://www.jboss.org/events/workshops/australia.html

Hope you all can make it. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if there are any questions.

Regards,
Kunal