Upcoming Events and Membership Confirmation

Tenzin Priyadarshi

Oct 3, 2011, 5:32:57 AM10/3/11
to dha...@mit.edu
Dear Friends,

In order to maintain a current list of all MIT members of the Buddhist Community, you are requested to simply click on the link below, select Buddhist Community, and click confirm. You will need you kerberos certificate to access this page.

Please do this within the next two days or so.

Morning and Evening Meditations will continue this week. We have a one-day on campus retreat in November. We will let you know of upcoming Community Dinners (if you have food/ cuisine preference, send an email to Elliott Hedman) Please check the website for more details: http;//prajnopaya.mit.edu

Have a wonderful, calm, productive, rejuvenating week ahead.

Best wishes,

Venerable Tenzin