Call for agenda items for MIEP Task Force meeting on 1/16 from 10-11 AM

Pete Hubbard

Jan 10, 2015, 2:59:00 PM1/10/15
to MIEP-TF Google Group
We'd like to have a MIEP Task Force meeting next Friday 1/16 at 824 Schwartz Rd from 10 - 11 AM.

If I get enough info from DEM, I want to talk about DEM's request that MI conduct a "Roll-up Communication Exercise" in January.

Kurt offered the following agenda items
  1. If the Navy attends, we might want to discuss Dick’s internet solutions.  I heard Yesunas had not been approached with any requests, but I remember not too long ago we had briefly explored putting a ham radio repeater on the communications tower on Indian Island.  Maybe it’s time to open that exploration once more, but for internet hardware.
  2. Perhaps State Parks needs to be brought into a similar discussion.