MIEP-TF Agenda for April 18, 2014

Pete Hubbard

Apr 15, 2014, 10:57:48 AM4/15/14
to mie...@googlegroups.com
Here is the current agenda.

  1. If Marty Loken attends, review his marine DB.

  2. Owen/Mike C: Yard Sale  (confirm sheriff; permission to use fire house)

  3. Pete: Next action for Yard Sale

  4. Janet: Update about the emergency sanitation group.

  5. Kurt: MI repeater update

  6. Pete: WA Shakedown

  7. Each member will present their Household Emergency Response Plan as our first in house mini-drill (step #2 in the spiral plan/drill diagram show here). Click here to view a template version of Pete’s plan that he is developing and making available to us as a template that we can copy.

  8. Pete: After the meeting, I’ll re-program Baofeng radios.

Pete

.