Template: <area> Tsunami Emergency Response Plan (miep-tf@googlegroups.com)

Pete Hubbard (Google Drive)

Apr 22, 2014, 12:35:59 PM4/22/14
to mie...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
Here is the DRAFT of the template I offered to develop. I suggest you wait a few days before COPYing it to start your plan just in case others suggest improvements.

Add your comments. Then set "Comments" > "Notifications" to "All" so you get everyone's comments.

Pete
Document Template: <area> Tsunami Emergency Response Plan
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Patricia

Apr 22, 2014, 6:31:09 PM4/22/14
to Pete Hubbard (Google Drive), mie...@googlegroups.com
Pete,
You ask for comments, but then I have to wait for permission to access the “here” you show. I was hoping to see your template filled in so I’d have a better idea how to set up mine.

Thanks,
Patricia