Ebola Awareness – Just In Time Disaster Training Videos | LinkedIn

Pete Hubbard

Aug 6, 2014, 2:31:56 PM8/6/14
to MIEP-TF Google Group, NPREP Team
I subscribe to the "Formidable Footprint" Online Exercises" Group on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3717653

I just received an email pointing to the subject "Ebola Awareness – Just In Time Disaster Training Videos" at

I'm passing it on FYI.

Pete

Patricia

Aug 6, 2014, 7:04:20 PM8/6/14
to Pete Hubbard, mie...@googlegroups.com, NPREP Team
Thanks, Pete. Tried the link, which requires me to join before they address the Ebola lesson. Since you are already a member, can you tell us what the exercise will involve? MI-EP tried a couple of the Formidable Footprint events over the years & found them to be very urban & resource rich, neither of which we are. Is it still relative to Jefferson County? Any details?

Patricia

Pete Hubbard

Aug 6, 2014, 8:46:09 PM8/6/14
to mie...@googlegroups.com, NPREP Team
Patricia,

I have not examined it, nor do I plan to. I only meant it to be informational. They are a resource we may want to try again in the future.

Pete