Good Day

Xavier Sherrod Twain Smith

Mar 19, 2009, 6:20:32 AM3/19/09

TO: FILE KVC/ 6474397876/09
CASH CREDITED TO FILE
KVC/6474397876/09
THE LOTTERY BOARD COMMISSION(LBC)

We were contacted a couple of hours ago by the Lottery Board
Commission(LBC) regarding the release of your winnings and according
to their statement they have finally completed the processing of your
winnings and it as been released, all the necessary documents that
back the transaction including your winning check of $950,000.00(Nine
Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) were submitted in our office on behalf
of the paying bank.

The Lottery Board Commission(LBC) decide not to send your winnings
to you as a mode of Check due to long period hold that banks do put on
International checks and also for security reasons, Please you are
advice to send us your contact information for verification before
the check can be deposited to the paying Bank.

CASCO GRUPO SEGURIDAD S.A ESPAΡA
ROMANO N*19 PLANTA 5
28011 MADRID SPAIN.
Direct Phone: 0034-699-049-083