The Stormtrooper strikes back!

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:33:09 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
In this thread I address everyone in the down and dirty section where I
am being discussed.

some against paddy and offcourse admin, even one for buellmeister.
Since they got kicked off looks like they built their tree house "only
dunces allowed".

Herr

Well Herr, Admin and keating are Dunces on WAF. I used to believe
their rantings about how bad and corrupt WAF is but no longer. The
Evidence is now suggesting that MCF does everything they accuse
everyone else of doing. I never took any classes in psychology but I
believe there is a clinical reason why this happens with the leadership
at MCF.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:34:18 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

helmut von moltke
Sep 3 2006, 02:25 AM

Post #2

Obergefreiter

Group: Full Member
Joined: 27-April 06

Losers. Gave me a good laugh, though. They only see one side of the
story. I would not be surprised if the bunch of 10 or so wankers that
troll the AHF and Feldgrau register there to rant 24-7, 365 about the
'evil neo-nazis' of the MCF, basically implying to anyone who opposees
them on various forums and the ones (inclduing me) who expose them on
the MCF.

Helmut Von Moltke, that is assuming you are not one of Admin's
'personalities" on MCF are doing what you accuse others of and from a
standpoint of ignorance. The other side? That is in full view on MCF.
There is no need for the other side on my google group jerky. My google
group is a way for me to attain "right of reply" that PK was whining
about the other day. For some reason he believes Admin should be able
to post on my group when I cannot post on his. There is a term for this
line of thinking. I am sure you can figure it out.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:35:42 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ADMIN
Sep 3 2006, 02:59 AM

Post #3

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Group: Admin
Joined: 1-July 03
From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

Total comedy.

His name is MIKE DUNN. I have his complete address, etc., but there's
really no use.

I've been having fun with the space walker for months now.

Everytime I read someone, I'll shoot him off about 10,000 emails.

Haven't from from him in a while, but I'll bet he's a pro at deleting
emails.

I have your name, address and phone number as well. You may send
50,000 emails but my in box only holds so many. And while you somehow
hack into the accounts of others to spam me their ISP's only allow so
many emails before their accounts are flagged and the mail stopped.
Now I used to wonder what type of cretins hack the accounts of others
and spam people, now I know!

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:36:40 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

Rosenberg
Sep 3 2006, 03:14 AM

Post #4

Oberleutnant

Group: Moderator
Joined: 5-May 05

He reminds me of a laid off bitch.He sure has millions of visitors the
eloquent way he writes.Fool he is.That Buellmeister attack is most
ridiculous.Spamboy be a fitting name for the plas addict.

You must be one of Admin's line of helmet fakers?

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:37:22 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

buellmeister
Sep 3 2006, 06:41 AM

Post #5

Major

Group: Full Member
Joined: 8-February 05
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1965

Awesome! I'm a made man in the world of Militaria Collecting with my
own fan club! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/exct0006.gif) This is an
epic day for me.... Rosenberg, I thank you for your support my friend.

Regards,

Joel

This post has been edited by buellmeister: Sep 3 2006, 06:52 AM

I have my suspicions that you Joel are also involved in helmet faking
and selling on Ebay. Why else the rabid attacks on me when I had never
said a cross word to you?

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:38:30 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
Paddy Keating
Sep 3 2006, 07:12 AM

Post #6

Oberst

Group: Vice Administrator
Joined: 7-July 03
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:5

This is the weirdo who dresses up as a Starwars Trooper and who belongs
to a white supremacist party like the National Alliance or something
like that, isn't it? I guess we owe him gratitude for publicising MCF.
Thanks Mike!

LOL!

PK

PK, when I asked you some tough questions all a sudden you did not
want to talk anymore on GMIC pm's. Why is that? Here is what you failed
to address,

>From my PM with you.... **Now tisk tisk PK. I have offered right of
reply on more then one
occasion. And I did it at the risk of getting 1000 emails. And that was
exactly what the reply was in fact. Either you are not aware that I
offered Admin a say, offered to post his reply to the situation or you
do and are selective about what you will admit.
A prime case n' point is that you say I pushed things and was banned.
Well how do you explain the retards allowed to operated on MCF like
badge collector, Donn,
and others who bait for BS there? Why was badge collector allowed to
follow me into the public forums and try to bait me? He was clearly
acting against the rules in doing this. he was clearly childish. Why
was a legitimate question in the weapons forum used as an excuse to say
I was trolling by Cap93? Honestly PK have you even read half of the
exchanges I was involved in? I don't think you have.
**Well whatever you want to believe. There is a growing number of
folks who are seeing your forum for what it really is. A circus and a
nut house with no security guards. That was an indirect quote by an
email that came in to my inbox last night re: my google group by the
way.
My problem with your forum and Admin is you say anyone who goes into
the social forums has to be able to take what is dished out. Well I did
not run away you had to ban me. So go figure where you get your twisted
logic cause that just makes no sense to me.

PK
One of MCF's few rules insists upon a minimum degree of maturity on the
part of members. We have no room for children or those who behave like
children. Go figure.

My reply,
Enforce that across the board and you might have a point. Until then
your deluding yourself and others. Speculations run wild that Admin
and you are guilty of having multi registrations and that was the gut
feeling I got when dealing with your circus clowns on there. As it is
now Honts is exposed a helmet fake seller and on Ebay to boot. Two
things he constantly speaks against. This makes his dishonest and a
hypocrite. Why should I think he would not have more then one forum
name? Really PK give me a break. I wear plastic but MCF has no
credibility.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:39:11 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

buellmeister

Sep 3 2006, 07:33 AM

Post #7

Major

Group: Full Member
Joined: 8-February 05
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1965

Paddy, Indeed he is the same cyber-dreg who didn't receive the
attention he needed growing up.

That's Funny I suggested a few times people should just ignore me and
leave me alone and that we'd all be happy. But no Badge Collector was
allowed to run free without his leash.

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:40:16 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ntz
Sep 4 2006, 05:56 PM

Post #9

Oberstleutnant

Group: Leutnant-Moderator
Joined: 2-November 04

Wholly crap that was entertaining. It is a one-man show with a one-man
audience. Who in the hell does he think reads that?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif)

More and more people it seems. I was even toying with an add in some
publication.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:41:52 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ADMIN
Sep 4 2006, 06:28 PM

Post #10

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Group: Admin
Joined: 1-July 03
From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

I think it's safe to say that the nut is pissed at MCF....hahaha.

I think it's safe to say you have contradicted yourself so many times
with so many issues that you have no credibility anymore. I've heard
the helmet forums were in an up roar over you banning Nopoop for the
crime you yourself are guilty of. I ever believed you when you said you
hated liars. You must hate yourself. I bet you have to double does on
the sleeping pills don't you Admin?

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:42:36 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ntz
Sep 4 2006, 07:36 PM

Post #11

Oberstleutnant

Group: Leutnant-Moderator
Joined: 2-November 04

Well I am proud to say one of my posts made it into his ass kissing
hall of fame. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif) Ass kissing,
how about I show him some ass kicking.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/321.gif)

What did you have in mind? Another piss ant hiding behind his
computer?

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:43:29 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

helmut von moltke
Sep 5 2006, 02:06 AM

Post #12

Obergefreiter

Group: Full Member
Joined: 27-April 06

Their accusations are getting serious, but really stupid or retarded.
Just proves their real mental age.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif)

http://groups.google.com/group/MCFexposed/...8de2f3fb6006550

I wonder though when they will find this thread?

Basically Helmut, I am only passing on the accusations from other
sources. Try reading them and consider the evidence.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:44:42 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ADMIN
Sep 11 2006, 12:56 PM

Post #14

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Group: Admin
Joined: 1-July 03
From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

hahaha.

Time for space-nut to get a few thousand emails.

One member who reads your board contacted me to comment that he
thinks you guys suggesting I get spammed and in fact spamming me seals
the case on your age and mental status. I always hoped people would see
you all for what you really are. And now on top of this I learn MCF is
like a helmet Mafia.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:45:35 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ADMIN
Sep 11 2006, 01:19 PM

Post #16

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Group: Admin
Joined: 1-July 03
From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

I would also suggest turning in his "discussion group" to Goggle.

I have, and I'm certain that he is breaking their terms and conditions
talking his nonsense about MCF.

Time to call up the troops.

Of course you would. Can't have this group out there can we? So much
for right of reply ay PK? Thanks for the tip by the way I went to the
trouble to copy and past everything in my google group for my records.
Take this one down and the info will re appear in another venue. You
can't make me go away Admin.

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:46:51 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

helmut von moltke
Sep 12 2006, 02:04 AM

Post #17

Obergefreiter

Group: Full Member
Joined: 27-April 06

They claim on their anti MCF website that they already received 500
emails each time they write nonsense.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif)

Ya at least that many.

ADMIN
Sep 12 2006, 02:28 AM

Post #18

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Try more like 50,000

NO the systems won't tolerate that many mails.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:48:14 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

tyrulewar
Sep 12 2006, 06:55 AM

Post #20

2D Knock-Out Champion!
Asteroids 2000 Champion!
Bu$h Poppa Champion!
Concentration Champion!
Amira Champion!
Wack N Egg Champion!
Whos Tits Champion!
J20 Champion!
Super Splash Champion!
Skip Rock Champion!
Money Strip Champion!

Glen Quagmire

Group: Leutnant-Moderator
Joined: 30-January 06
From: Central Pennsyltucky
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:4772

With all of the recent bannings that took place, maybe the membership
on Mikey's Anti-MCF site will triple !!!!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif)

What a sorry assed individual/

Come on Trylyware, you are one of the good guys at MCF. Don't stoop
to their level just because you got a moderatorship now. Email me and
tell me what you really think. I won't post it or share it.
Until i hear this from you off MCF I won't believe you really feel
this way.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:49:15 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

I might get into it with PK and Admin, obviously we have disagreements,
but I have noticed that they did not delete the link in this thread.
This says a lot about Admin and PK to leave this thread posted event
though it references some negative issues about them.

MCF is a unique forum run by dynamic and controversial individuals and
it seems to work well. It appears to take an intense personality to
keep a forum like this one operating smoothly. If you can learn to
ignore the bantering and idiots like minor asshole, you will find a lot
of useful information about collecting.

Doug

They leave the link because they are delusional. They really don't
think this will do them any harm. Their flock will indeed stay and not
question. All they have to do is say all opposition is from WAF. That
pretty much blinds the issue. I should know. I used to see threads like
this about other people. I did not waste my time to investigate them
because I thought the MCF party line about WAF and all things WAF was
true. Little did I know MCF blasts WAF to cover up that MCF is probably
guilty of everything they accuse others of.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:50:12 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

ADMIN
Sep 12 2006, 10:30 AM

Post #22

ADMINISTRATOR/BIG CHEESE

Group: Admin
Joined: 1-July 03
From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

Doug,

And there is nothing wrong with "getting into it", and debate, as that
is what a forum is about.

Disrespecting someone is not.

Well Admin I suggested you come up with a code of conduct for your
mods but you threw that idea into KK as our own form of Censorship. You
cannot expect respect from your members when you allow nuts like badge
Collector and maj assh. to run around with free reign. Your mods attack
people and abuse their power. Respect, you complete moron starts with a
level playing field. Only an egotistical narcissistic person like
yourself would insist on respect under the circumstances.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:51:23 PM9/15/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

QUOTE(Doug in Florida @ Sep 12 2006, 03:54 PM)

I might get into it with PK and Admin, obviously we have disagreements,
but I have noticed that they did not delete the link in this thread.
This says a lot about Admin and PK to leave this thread posted event
though it references some negative issues about them.

MCF is a unique forum run by dynamic and controversial individuals and
it seems to work well. It appears to take an intense personality to
keep a forum like this one operating smoothly. If you can learn to
ignore the bantering and idiots like minor asshole, you will find a lot
of useful information about collecting.

Doug

Doug stop your making Admin blush
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif) This jerk on google must
have a full time job deleting 50,000 emails I wonder when it is that
the fingers start to get numb, and he starts to realize he is in a
battle he cant win. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif) Pete

Sure I can win it. I don't have anything to hide nor am I guilty of
the things Admin is. The truth is getting out there. Admin's reputation
is so F***ed up he has no name on MCF. Don't you wonder why that is?
You should. I know I did when I was there.

MIke

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2006, 5:52:08 PM9/15/06

From: GERMANY/USA
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:1

hahaha. I'm scarry already, but only to those that wear white plastic
suits, and play with ray guns, and talk to Elvis Presley.

And here you see where the problems all started. Admin's lack of even
the most basic respect for anyone.

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2006, 5:43:54 PM9/16/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

Today, 03:16 PM

Post #36

2D Knock-Out Champion!
Asteroids 2000 Champion!
Bu$h Poppa Champion!
Concentration Champion!
Amira Champion!
Wack N Egg Champion!
Whos Tits Champion!
J20 Champion!
Super Splash Champion!
Skip Rock Champion!
Money Strip Champion!

Glen Quagmire

Group: Leutnant-Moderator

Joined: 30-January 06
From: Central Pennsyltucky
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:4772

QUOTE(ADMIN @ Sep 16 2006, 02:48 PM)

I almost tempted to re-instate Mikey's old ID just so we can have
someone to beat the hell out of.

Mike...........oh Mikey....where are you?????????????

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif)

Below is a copy of my first post in this topic

QUOTE

With all of the recent bannings that took place, maybe the membership
on Mikey's Anti-MCF site will triple !!!!

What a sorry assed individual/

To which Mikey Replied (on the Google site)

QUOTE

Come on Trylyware, you are one of the good guys at MCF. Don't stoop
to their level just because you got a moderatorship now. Email me and
tell me what you really think. I won't post it or share it.
Until i hear this from you off MCF I won't believe you really feel
this way.

Mike

Mike: I appreciate the kind words; I really do. I just perused your
Google Group site, where you respond to our posts here; You're still
going on about the Badge Collector thing !! That happened back in what
? :February-March ? This is what I mean by
sorry-assed...............It's time to move on.......

It's one thing to bitch & moan about being banned from one site on
another; You've gone as far as to create your own site, not to mention
monitor MCF,WAF & AHF(probably).All In the name of bitching about MCF?
Isn't there anything or anyone better to do in Idaho ?

You did make one very valid point about not being able to defend
yourself here,as the reason behind starting your Google "group"
(<---Me,myself & I ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hapy0003.gif) ,just
kidding) , which brings me to ADMIN's post,which I quoted at the top:

Can we reinstate Mikey in his own Section ? I already have a great name
picked out! ! How does "Stormtrooper Circus" grab you ? I would love to
moderate this !!

Interesting idea. Invite all former banned members and I might
accept.

Mike