tyrulewar

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2006, 3:33:01 PM9/21/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
tyrulewar

Today, 04:58 AM

Post #74

2D Knock-Out Champion!
Asteroids 2000 Champion!
Bu$h Poppa Champion!
Concentration Champion!
Amira Champion!
Wack N Egg Champion!
Whos Tits Champion!
J20 Champion!
Super Splash Champion!
Skip Rock Champion!
Money Strip Champion!

Glen Quagmire

Group: Leutnant-Moderator
Joined: 30-January 06
From: Central Pennsyltucky
MCF MEMBERSHIP BADGE HOLDER:4772

My questions to the Space Cadet are :

Why do you care so much ? ***Do you understand the concept of
Principles?

What is the point of all of this ? *** The point is in my google group.
Have you read it?

What could you possibly hope to gain ? *** Not what I can gain, the
collecting community.

Face reality Mike; You were nothing more than a small nuisance way back
when; As far as remarks to you being a troll, they're all true. You're
like a little kid who didn't get the new toy they wanted.

And you are an obvious ass kissser now that you were awarded a
moderatorship. You were not on the forum from the beginning to see
where this all started. If you think what Joey B did to start all this
was ok then you are operating outside the norms of all civilized and
Internet standards of decency. Your mother should be ashamed of the job
she did raising you.

Nuff said to you, good bye trulyware
Mike