A man with a deeply disturbed and guilty conscience.

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2006, 6:43:52 AM9/14/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!

Everything you wanted to know about R. Honts but was afraid to ask.

Database search of "Roger Honts".

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/search.php?searchid=366365

Of course the minions at MCF will disregard me and my google news
group as being a WAF trouble maker. I used to be just like all the
other MCF clowns, I believed Amin and the boys had new collectors
safety in mind but no.

Roger Honts is a justifier. If people are so stupid to bye fake items
they must deserve to be ripped off. Hence, why there is a cry baby
forum. Roger Honts seems to be guilty of everything he accuses WAF of,
hence the reason he is always going off on WAF and fakers.

Honts is a man with a deeply disturbed and guilty conscience.

Mike