Awwww my Ebay Auction made them mad Bahahahahahaha!!

Message has been deleted

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2006, 4:07:38 PM9/19/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
You bunch of morons LOL The ebay auction is all about exposing Roger
Honts. By the Way Roger when are you calling me? I work night so make
sure it's during the day hahaha.. You people are truly inbread. If you
need Ebay to find out my info your more cluless then the key stone
cops.

To return the favor I am posting your address and phone on my group
too just like you did. I once stated my name on your forum so I did not
understand why you were calling me Dunn. Maybe cause your dumb?

Good luck getting through at any rate.

Mike

Here is my Ebay auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&item=120033160284&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

And here is the MCF hit thread on me,

http://www.militariacollecting.com/index.php?showtopic=43342&pid=316488&st=40&#entry316488

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2006, 4:21:43 PM9/19/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
If you ever got ripped off by Roger Honts you know how to find him.
This may or may not be out of date.

ROGER F. HONTS
546 SHADYCREST DR.
KEWANEE, IL. 61443

309-854-6405

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2006, 4:42:10 PM9/19/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
OK MCF I went and posted on WAF via digging up a three year old
thread that I am sure you don't want to be at the top of the list but
now it is.

Do you wanna keep escalating this? Because it can only go so far
before you make a mistake that ends with me calling the police to check
on your parole status. And with a record it's not a good thing to keep
breaking laws. Someone might start checking up on you?

Remember this Admin, you clown, I have nothing to hide at all. And I
mean ZERO. I don't even have a traffic ticket.

Mike