Tom Hansen and why he is a mod at MCF now...

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2006, 2:05:47 AM9/17/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
Tom Hansen (who was kicked off WAF ) then made a moderator at MCF.

The low down is he Hansen tried to convince everyone that his
"rounder" knights cross was real. He bought one for several thousand
dollars got nervous about it and had it lab tested.

Found out it was a fake, failed to release this info I hear he was
caught peddling it on ebay as original.

When this Roger Honts type scam came to light Seba (WAF) to his credit
kicked him off. I am told by a fellow re enactor who I trust that Seba
at the WAF tries to do a decent job policing the forum. Tom will make a
great addition to the MCF family of course. Will fit right in.

That there are just certain members at WAF that complain and gripe and
put down everything and it has ruined it for many, including my fellow
re enactor.

While ago MFC was crying about the infraction guidelines at WAF so
this tells me they are a good thing. It will cut down on all the BS and
the so called experts that don't really know what they are talking
about, in the end they will get the boot and end up at MCF. I was told
Dave Kane came over to GMIC and tried to start the "Rounder" stuff over
here and he was very quickly cut short by the Chairman. For this it
seems Admin thinks the chairmen is a Retard and made threats that if
there is anymore trouble from GMIC admin will devote a forum just for
them. I guess he thinks by abusing other forums and collectors he gains
respect he so badly wants? But when you compare reputations..... Need
I say more? When you new collectors see the hit threads at MCF think
twice before you believe it and seek out the other side of the story.

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2006, 2:09:58 AM9/17/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
Here is MCF side of things. If you believe Hansen gave the rounder to
his kid and then the kid decided to sell it and Daddy let his ebay
accout be used well.... whatever.

http://www.militariacollecting.com/index.php?showtopic=43934