Honts back on ebay already?

Snipe

Jan 28, 2008, 5:22:59 PM1/28/08
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
Hello

I and others have been trying to get E-bay to do something about this
character and it appears it finally took action. I see he is no
longer a registered user. However I believe he has poped up in
another forum on e-bay called antiquesinc!! This site is selling the
same items (fake) with the same format started exactly the next day
after he withdrew all of his auction items from pastworldantiques and
using the exact style such as no PayPal, private auctions, etc. I
will be petitioning E-Bay to remove all of his negative feedbacks due
to his retaliatory actions for no reason. Feedback is designed to
provide honest feedback and his is not. Wish me luck
thanks
A.