Use_....

1 view

John Jacques

Oct 17, 2006, 10:30:20 PM10/17/06
to MB...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I've been working for hours manually removing the "Use_" statements
that
are no longer used, some are used internally by bcx and cannot be
removed.
There are many more that I still have to remove. I figure I got about
50% of
them removed. I will finish tomorrow.

I'll update the svn when it this removal portion is completed.

John

http://mail.yahoo.com

David Garner

Oct 18, 2006, 2:54:59 PM10/18/06
to MB...@googlegroups.com
MBCXer's,

I'm off today and rather than break my hugely frustrating streak of
non-productivity, I opted to work on the Getting Started document some more.

There's still a ton of stuff that needs to be included, but I think the BCX
portion is looking more useful.

Please review and adjust as you see fit.

Suggestions for improvement requested.

Thanks.

David Garner

David Garner

Oct 18, 2006, 3:02:02 PM10/18/06
to MB...@googlegroups.com
MBCXer's

John and I had a nice audio conversation yesterday evening. The audio
quality was superb - especially considering we were talking half way across
the country. I think we were both surprised by how young the other sounded.

I'm looking forward to attempting a 3 way conversation. It looks like it is
possible, but I'm not sure if it would break one connection before
establishing the second or if it would allow conference call capabilities.

David Garner