Martial Arts Fanatic. Greets!

LivingWell

Mar 24, 2008, 12:50:32 PM3/24/08
to Martial Arts Training
It's great to see a group of people that appreciate Martial Arts.
People don't realize how physically demanding and complex martial arts
truly is! That's why we martial artists need to stay together and
share tips. I've got a blog about my experiences with martial arts,
and I hope that by reading it, others will gain some appreciation for
the arts. Check it out at http://selfdefensepro.blogspot.com

Martial arts is a great pastime, but more importantly a way of life.
It's been around for thousands of years. Throughout these
years,millions of people have discovered how it can make them
healthier mentally and physically.

Julia Barret

Mar 28, 2008, 11:04:42 AM3/28/08
to Martial Arts Training