Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Basics and Fundamentals Instructional DVD

1 view

The peace maker

Jan 13, 2008, 1:54:04 PM1/13/08
to Martial Arts Training
Hello,

I thought you would like to know about this; I found on the
internet one review of my Basics and Fundamentals - instructional DVD
in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I releasead this DVD in 2006 in order to help
new students to learn the fundamentals of BJJ and instructors of
different martial arts to learn and teach the basics of this wonderful
art.
Apparently someone bought , liked and wrote a very
interesting review about it that I would like to share with all of
you. Please follow the link below:

http://bjjreviews.blogspot.com/2008/01/brazilian-jiu-jitsu-basics-and.html