Saturday 5/22

Devin

May 21, 2010, 4:52:01 PM5/21/10
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
I'm looking to meet up with some people to climb with and show me
where all the best boulders are. I've walked around lynn woods twice
so far and I'm new to outdoor bouldering so I feel like I'm missing a
lot of good spots and lines. If anyone's down, send me an email. Good
forecast for this weekend.

--
Preserve Lynn Woods like it is your most-prized possession, but remember that it doesn't belong to you! What you do in Lynn Woods, even the actions that seem insignificant, affect us all. Leave the park as you find it and no one loses.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Lynn Woods Bouldering Google Group. To post to this group, simply send an email to LynnWoods...@googlegroups.com or reply to this email. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to LynnWoodsBoulde...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/LynnWoodsBouldering?hl=en. For bouldering maps and more Lynn Woods information, visit http://www.LynnWoodsBouldering.com.