Tomorrow Lynn woods

Jerome Boutaud

Mar 14, 2009, 6:02:07 PM3/14/09
to lynnwoods...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

For anyone interested, I am taking a crew of people to climb at the
weetamoo area tomorrow. Feel free to join if interested. We'll get
there around 10:30

Jerome
508 878 2772

BlueEyeMountain.com

Mar 14, 2009, 10:03:39 PM3/14/09
to lynnwoods...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Jerome.  I think I may take my family for a hike out to Weetamoo to meet up with your crew and take some photos (and pseudo-climb).  Are you hitting Weetamoo itself or the Swell or something else?  Send me your plan if you can or I'll call you in the morning.  Thanks!

Jon

Mar 15, 2009, 8:44:37 AM3/15/09
to lynnwoods...@googlegroups.com
How long are you guys planning to be up there?  I could maybe try to swing up this afternoon if you're still going to be around, although I also may be heading out for a paddle.

Matt

Matthew Drayer
Marblehead, MA
mattd...@hotmail.com