Lynn Woods Today

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jul 11, 2009, 9:50:10 AM7/11/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Rich Baker and I are hitting Lynn Woods today around 10:45.  We'll be parking at Lucille's Fine Chicken and heading into Bikini Bottom and then Nature Valley.  Our main target is The Krack House (boulder N24), but we'll probably warm up on the easy boulders B14 and B15 (see map).  Lastly, we'll probably be around the Tree Hugger area (N18) before heading home.  My goal is to get a lot of photos for my map but it would be great if they were not all of Rich so feel free to join us.

Jon

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jul 11, 2009, 10:26:21 AM7/11/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Check that: we'll be in Lucille's parking lot around 11:15.  Sorry.

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jul 12, 2009, 12:04:02 AM7/12/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Some photos of today's bouldering session were added to the Bikini Bottom and Nature Valley photo galleries.  If you have Windows Live Toolbar, sign out before trying to view the slideshows and right click on the screen if the slideshow has trouble starting.  Go to http://mysite.verizon.net/kimu3/photos_full.htm if the direct links don't work.  Some descriptions of the climbs were posted on the New England Bouldering Message Board.