bouldering upcoming saturday June 6

Jesco

May 31, 2009, 4:56:12 PM5/31/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
Anybody want to boulder the morning of Saturday, June 6? I'll be in
Lynn and would like to get out in the morning. Weeatmoo and the great
frog boulder look interesting. Would love to have somebody to boulder
with that knows the area?

Jerome Boutaud

Jun 1, 2009, 12:47:49 PM6/1/09
to Jesco, Lynn Woods Bouldering
I will probably head out there on saturday. My number is 508 878 2772.
Maybe we can plan on meeting at the weetamoo and go from there?

Jerome

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jun 5, 2009, 12:14:52 AM6/5/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
I may try to join you guys on Saturday so send an email, if you can, when you decide where you are heading.  Alas, I still won't be climbing because of the lead in my ass, but I need some photos from the Great Frog Boulder and the Graffiti Boulder, among others.  So if anyone wants their picture taken while climbing on a rock, you should hit LW on Saturday.  I'm trying to finally finish my map so I can do some serious work with the guidebook.  For you Windows users, you can check out a sneak peek of my 2-page publication draft by clicking here.  This file is just a draft, but I'm happy with the setup so I doubt the final version will change much other than adding some stuff and making some edits to the bouldering data.  The published version will be double-sided, bi-folding, and laminated.  It will also be full-color and pretty too.

Jon

Jun 5, 2009, 9:23:46 AM6/5/09
to BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Wanna meet at Ellan road at 9am?

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jun 5, 2009, 7:05:01 PM6/5/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
So far it looks like Jesse, Jerome, and Pete are heading to LW tomorrow.  It looks like there is a chance of showers until about 7AM so I think a later meeting time would be better to let things dry out.  LW dries out fast but I think 11AM would be a better time to meet.  I'll either be hiking with my family or mountain biking.  If I go hiking, I can meet you at 11:00 on Ellen Road.  If I go biking, I'll either park at the former Naked Fish or the main lot and bike in to meet you at 11:30 at Weetamoo.  If these options don't work for you, I'll just give Jerome's cell a call when I get there to find out where you guys are.  I should have my plans ironed out later tonight so I'll post another message when I know for sure what I am doing.

The file I posted of my publication draft is a CSF file.  You need a current version of Brava Reader installed on a Windows PC to open it.  The file will expire on 6/15/09 so check it soon if you want to see it.

Jon

Rich Baker

Jun 5, 2009, 11:15:44 PM6/5/09
to BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
hey,

unfortunately i'm working tomorrow.
i'll have to go on the next mission.

good luck.

Darryl Leonard

Jun 5, 2009, 11:32:50 PM6/5/09
to Rich Baker, BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
and I have a wedding to go to...hopefully I will join y'all for the next mission too!

jhb...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2009, 8:11:06 AM6/6/09
to BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Looks good so far this am so i'm getting some food in me then heading out to find weeatmoo. Cell is 757-784-5483

BlueEyeMountain.com

Jun 6, 2009, 9:55:00 AM6/6/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
I'll be biking at LW around 11:00. I'll check out Weetamoo and see if I
find you and anyone else who is out there.