Rich Baker

BlueEyeMountain.com

Sep 24, 2011, 8:51:41 AM9/24/11
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
Next weekend, October 1, 2011, we'll be hitting Lynn Woods for a day
of bouldering in remembrance of Rich Baker who passed away last year
around this time. We'll be heading deep into the park to check out
Rich's first ascents and his favorite climbs. Feel free to join us
and feel free to spread the word to anyone who knew Rich. Even non-
climbers can enjoy hiking around in Lynn Woods.

The plan is to leave from the Great Woods Road parking lot at
10:00AM. If it rains on Saturday, we'll move the tour to Sunday,
October 2nd. See http://www.LynnWoodsBouldering.com for more
information.

Thanks,
Jon

BlueEyeMountain.com

Sep 29, 2011, 8:06:25 PM9/29/11
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
The weather is not looking good for this weekend at Lynn Woods.
Saturday definitely looks like it will rain so I am changing the plan
to Sunday at 10:00, even though Sunday looks bad at the moment too.
Hopefully Sunday works for those who are planning on joining me. If
Sunday rains, I'm not sure when we can do the tour since I think I
will be away the following weekend. Perhaps we can do some weekday
Ninja bouldering like we used to. I'll post another message on
Saturday if Sunday weather looks uncooperative.

On Sep 24, 8:51 am, "BlueEyeMountain.com" <blueeyemount...@live.com>

BlueEyeMountain.com

Oct 1, 2011, 9:14:48 AM10/1/11
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
The weather is no longer looking good for this weekend so I am
cancelling the tour. I'll send out another message when the weather
and timing are better. You can do the tour on your own by using my
map and the Google Earth tour that I set up:
http://www.lynnwoodsbouldering.com/Google_maps/RichBakerTour.kmz.
Open the file in Google Earth and then look for the movie camera icon
in the "Places" section and double click it. It will take you to some
of Rich's favorite boulders.

Jon

On Sep 29, 8:06 pm, "BlueEyeMountain.com" <blueeyemount...@live.com>