Line on Weetamoo Cliff

Derek

Aug 11, 2009, 3:49:15 PM8/11/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
I was walking around the woods for the first time this past weekend
and I climbed a heavily chalked and obvious line to the right of the
crack on the Weetamoo Cliff face. Felt V1'ish, interesteing top out
and if it wasnt for the blocky feet it would be a really cool problem.
Anyways, just seeing if there is a name or confirmed grade for that
problem.Thanks!

- Derek

BlueEyeMountain.com

Aug 11, 2009, 4:34:00 PM8/11/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering
That's a great problem, one of the first problems I did in Lynn Woods too.  I hope you did it from the sit, because it makes those blocky feet more acceptable and the moves into the flake crimps are fun.  I'd grade it at V1, although shorter climbers may think it is a bit harder.  There is no name for that climb that I know of.  There is variation that tops out to the right rather than going straight up and that is considerably harder (V5?).

Jon