Mac users rejoice!

BlueEyeMountain.com

Apr 16, 2009, 2:35:52 AM4/16/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
A basic PDF version of the Lynn Woods Bouldering map has finally been added to my website so you Mac users can finally see where the goods are.  The PDF version is not nearly as pretty or colorful as the Brava version, but it will get you to the boulders.  I'll hopefully have the final version of the map done by the summer and I'll be selling a laminated, double-sided version of the map for those of you dying for a glossy, plastic, colorful map.  And eventually there will be some kind of guidebook too.  Hopefully, I'll at least have a PDF guide to the Weetmaoo area done by the end of the summer.

The new map shows what I have chosen for the climbing areas and their names.  If any of you object to the areas/names I chose or have a suggestion for something better, let me know.  When the boulder database is completed, I'll send it around to everyone to get your ideas for boulder names.  Many of the boulders still do not have names that I know of and I'd rather not name the 200+ boulders by myself, especially if some of you already named it something good.  And finally we'll have to come up with names for the million unnamed boulder problems, or maybe we should do that first?  Ugh.

Jon

Tim McGivern

Apr 16, 2009, 3:53:26 AM4/16/09
to BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Nice Work! thanks!
--
Timothy J. McGivern
CyclistsForSustainableBicycles.wordpress.com

"Bicycling is part of the future. It has to be. There's something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym." -Bill
Nye, the Science Guy

Rich Baker

Apr 17, 2009, 8:32:26 AM4/17/09
to Tim McGivern, BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Wahoo!!!

I knew you could do it Jon.

Jerome Boutaud

Apr 17, 2009, 12:59:05 PM4/17/09
to Rich Baker, Tim McGivern, BlueEyeMountain.com, Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
Yeepee :)

Jerome