Saturday Afternoon in LW

BlueEyeMountain.com

May 1, 2009, 7:41:17 PM5/1/09
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
The weather is not looking so good, but since Lynn Woods dries out fast it looks like I am taking a group into the Weetamoo area tomorrow afternoon.  The tentative plan is to meet at LW around 1:00.  This plan may be modified or scrapped if the weather does not cooperate.  Send me an email if you want to meet up with us and I'll send you the details tomorrow morning.  We'll hopefully get to the Weetamoo Cliff (W23 on my map) around 1:30 and start from there.  Most of the climbers with me are either beginners or horribly out of shape (e.g. me) but there may be one guy with us "who flashes V5" so I'm not sure where we'll go after the cliff.  I'll leave a trail of bread crumbs and chalk.

Jon