Saturday

Tim McGivern

Apr 20, 2017, 8:02:51 PM4/20/17
to Lynn Woods Bouldering Group
A few of us are headed out on Saturday. Some early, others later with some overlap. Probably will head to Bikini Bottom near the Pond to put up some routes. Let me know if your interested in coming. the easiest Parking for Bikini Bottom is either Bow Ridge or the Army/Navy store on Rt. 1 (They let folks park there to access the woods. but I don't think they like seeing more than a couple cars)
Tim

PS. Myself and a couple other folks have been expanding on the Map Jon Roberts put together and logging routes on MP. Map should be ready to realease soon. It is all on CalTopo so the climbing locations can be uploaded to GPS/Phone for easier locating.

PSS. I gave Mike Morin of the Access Fund a tour of some of the areas in Promised Land and Ridge Boulders to begin the process of achieving better access to these outstanding areas. Once the LCO is up and running, we'll set up a sub-group to work on this.

--
Timothy J. McGivern